CASCADES St. Lucie West is an active 55 Plus community in Port St. Lucie, Florida. CASCADES features one story Mediterranean style single family homes. Resale prices vary depending upon floor plan, size, view, age, condition, updating and remodeling. CASCADES average home price range between $179,900 to $328,000.
CASCADES St. Lucie West community offers the residents a 9-hole golf course, Tennis courts, Shuffleboard, 10 lighted Har-Tru Tennis Courts, 26,000 sq.ft. Socially Active Clubhouse, Sparkling heater swimming outdoor pool & spa, State of the art-fitness center, Ladies & Men Sauna, Grande multi-purpose ballroom, Basic Cable TV package included, Alarm monitoring system included, 24/7 Controlled manned access entry system, Media room/Library, Game rooms year round, Planned year round activities, Yoga classes, Water aerobics, Bridge class, Bocce, scrabble, Computer center/Free high speed internet/class, Music & performing arts club, Art and crafts, Ballroom dancing, Full calendar of social events, Pets lovingly welcomed, community themed party, Chauffeured transportation for scheduled activities.
CASCADES St. Lucie West community offers active Travel club, Mah Jongg, Canasta, Book club, Poker night, Bowling, Bridge club, Billiards room, Bingo. Activities included in CASCADES monthly newsletter. Outdoor amenities will include a resort-style swimming pool, barefoot bar, BBQ grill and fire pit, tennis and bocce ball courts. Rounding out the rest of the outdoor amenities will be scenic lakes and ponds as well as walking paths throughout the neighborhood. Affordable quarterly HOA fees, friendly includes on-site property management and home exterior lawn services!
* Homes in CASCADES size range is between 1257 and 2500 living square feet. The average home is about 1855 square feet.
* Homes were built between 2001 and 2007.
* The smallest home in CASCADES is "The Gorham" which offers two bedrooms, while the larger floor plans have a three bedroom or two bedrooms plus den.
* Homes feature open floor plan with spacious kitchen, dining area, large master bedrooms.
* CASCADES homes have two car garage, upgraded concrete Spanish roof tile, city water and sewer system, energy efficient natural gas throughout the community, 24 hour manning of guardhouse, monitoring alarm system, basic cable television service.
* Some homes offer screened lanai and covered patio or extended.
* Each home has panoramic views of the preserve, lake or privacy wall of CASCADES St. Lucie West community.
St. Lucie West is the location of the New York Mets spring training program. Residents will find an enticing selection of restaurants in the area, ranging from light meals and fast food to gourmet dining. Nearby shopping venues include mainstream consumer retail outlets, shopping mall and specialty boutiques. The community is conveniently located minutes away from movie theaters, house of worship, post office and much more. Three nearby Port St. Lucie hospitals, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, St. Lucie Medical Center and Martin Memorial Health Systems provide complete modern medical care including 24-hour emergency services. Martin Memorial's St. Lucie West Walk-In Clinic is located in the St. Lucie West area. Doctor’s offices and Physical Therapy located within short distance of community.
Cascades St. Lucie West is a resale community only. It is recommended to verify home price, availability and all information prior to purchasing. Image floor plan is an approximation of the layout of this model, not necessarily the exact layout. Optional features may be included. Bold Real Estate Group take no responsibility for inaccuracies displayed on this website pertaining to home floor plan, price, status, availability of property, general community information. Home prices and resale inventory availability subject to change without notice.